We are very proud to work with various schools and programs in and out of the Boston area.
When engaged in the program, among many other things, students learn:
- Physical fitness, that encompasses fixed seat rowing.
- Teamwork, as it takes to move a boat efficiently.
- Maritime skills, such as boat and line handling, and knot work.
- Physics, of oar handling and leverage, as well as vectors of boat navigation.
- History, as it pertains to the port city of Boston.
- Competition, and good sportsmanship.
- Adventure, and exploration.
Our partner schools include:
- Boston Green Academy
- The Cushing House
- Charlestown High School
- Ostiguy High School
- Paraclete Foundation
- Boston Explorers
and many others.
We can accomodate many programs, and are happy to work with you to start an open water rowing program in your school, or organization.
If you are a parent and would like to learn more about our youth rowing programs,
If you are a student and would like to row, or start a team with your friends,
If you are a teacher/program leader and looking to take your students on fun, enriching and low cost adventures,
Please contact us directly at info@BostonRowingCenter.org
If you want to learn more about rowing in Hull and other HLM programs please visit: